Talk in my flooble chatterbox, a free javascript chat tag board / shoutbox / tagboard program for your xanga, diary, blogger or weblog | free puzzle of the day Young Adults: Nice Skype Session

Young Adults

The Young Adults of Salem-Chapel, to uphold one another in Christ no matter where we are.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Nice Skype Session

Hey Guys!! Thanks for the great Skype Session on friday. It truely feels like i'm back home for that moment. With Mat included in as well, it truely does feel like cell group again in one of those friday nights.. Seeing u guys gathering for cell in Sheng's house just brings me so much joy, cause I know its a previlage to enjoy each others' company, and whats more, enjoying God's presence together, and I feel so deprived of it now..Ha.. not deprived of God's presence, but with you guys.. Sorry that the connection was bad.. But I did enjoy the session, more than any entertainment i could amuse myself with in the UK so far, From visiting Alnwick Castle to having steamboat at a friend's place, nothing comes close..
Doing an essay now and just hearing this song by Micheal W.Smith "Friends are Friends Forever" just reminds me of you guys.. So I thought I drop by to say Hi.. Wish you guys a blessed week ahead.. Cheers and God bless my brothers..

3 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Jon Wong said...

haha i told u it was a great song! we had a blast too in sheng's room with the teleconferencing, steve especially (hope u managed to catch his song!). maybe the next time we have one gabe can join us too? fridays about 9om singapore time.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger GLAM said...

Sorry guys I don't have Skype and Friday 9pm in Singapore is Friday 3am here and I have work at 8am. I'll be back soon (18 Dec)so no worries...

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Stephen Charles L.Wen Thanabalan said...

Hi Winston! Great stuff, glad ou like us better than al the tourist site and castles...and gals even hahaha chey!!! anyway, really happy like the rest of the bros to see your spikes on the screen and your laughing really encouraged us man...shame abt the sound cut offs, but hey, the bondin was nice. Isaac was also enjoying talking abt his training (he does 12 pull ups for 3 sets non stop until his hand blistered real bad- he was showing you but dunno whether you saw). Anyway stay cool and great mate!

Hi Glamite!!! Ai seh, its a shame you cant skype with us. but as you said, nvm, we'll see you back on DEC-K! ahahahah DEC 18...set man!

Hey Jon, glad you like the teleconferenccing even though the sound nedsto improve. anyway.next week your turn for song for soundtrack ok? set man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home