Talk in my flooble chatterbox, a free javascript chat tag board / shoutbox / tagboard program for your xanga, diary, blogger or weblog | free puzzle of the day Young Adults: Inspirations

Young Adults

The Young Adults of Salem-Chapel, to uphold one another in Christ no matter where we are.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Inspirations

Guys,
seeing you all love, follow after, obey and serve God has brought me no end of joy.
If seeing you all seek His kingdom first is all the reward I'll get I am already overwhelmed...and yet He still promises more. Just amazing!

The Lord loves you all so much that I cannot help but seek His purposes in your lives. I feel His compelling desire to have you experience the fullness of life only He can offer and the more I labour the more I want to.

This one is for You my inspiration, and you all my inspirations.

Your brother
Raja

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home