Hey!
Hey guys! was just wondering how was cell for you guys today.. Just credited 10 Euro into my Skype Account, which can be used for Skype to Phone purposes, its 0.017 Euro per min. But if it's for Skype to Skype purposes, then it's free. Was in my room today and thought I gave u guys a call on Raj's handphone, but didn't have a line connection, maybe he's overseas again. Anyway, miss those times I have with you guys and cell group. Tomorrow is Saturday, and I'll probably be checking out one or two churches that I can probably blend into. Do pray I find the right one yeah?
The Young Adults of Salem-Chapel, to uphold one another in Christ no matter where we are.
1 Comments:
Nothing much, was just me and steve only, most of the guys including yourself are away or busy.
Raja is down in Bali to sort out the furniture business over there.
Posted up is the sermon for you guys to hear.
And my condolences of the passing of your grandma.
Cheers,
Post a Comment
<< Home