Found a church..
Hey guys! how are things with u guys so far? Do update me alrite? I have found a traditional Methodist Church right in the heart of the city. The people are very friendly, and there is this old couple Betty and Bill who have a heart for international students. I'm more or less settled here.
I was more or less shocked when I found out that I was the only asian student in my course. It was a shocker for the 1st day, but i've made a few friends on the 2nd, and the lecturers are friendly and professional. The English gals are pretty too.. Ha..
Cheers and God Bless!
The Young Adults of Salem-Chapel, to uphold one another in Christ no matter where we are.
2 Comments:
hello everybody! this week has been busy for me too man! so hardly any comments. But this blog is great! it's so nice to know what each other are doing. keep blogging ya? and hello esp to gabe, matt and wins!
Well muscle man, let them know theres a world outside Newcastle, and bring em out for a holiday to the far east heh....
Post a Comment
<< Home