How do you know?
Hi guys i need some help/advise etc.
With regards to major decisions, how do you know what God's plan for you is? That you're making rational, God-centred decisions?
For the first time that i can remember in my life, i'm asking myself this question. How do i know that i am doing the right thing? I haven't been all that close to God but this time i'm gonna make sure it's different.
I want/need to know what God thinks.
The question is, how do i know? I want to know for sure.
Hope to hear your views on this.
Raja: how do you know that you were called for the mission field?
Matt: how do you know that God wanted you to go to Brown?
The Young Adults of Salem-Chapel, to uphold one another in Christ no matter where we are.
3 Comments:
hey man...well...hummm...for me, i guess its like you have ur own passions and stuff or things u generally prefer doing over others. Then probably see how you can include God into the whole thing and how he can be glorified in that decision or in the process of the decision already made and taking place.. I'm not sure if its the other way round where u seek and pray and ask God,that is the biggest part though, but i still prefer Raja's frame of reference or "model of the circle and dot" thingy....heh....i guess God gives you the freedom of choice as long as it doesn't harm society in general and u can include him into the choice you have made...whats it about anyway?heh....2nd galfriend?okok...tat was so wrong...heh...hope you find wat ure looking for and seek other's advise too....gd luck and tell me about it soon....yeah....
I've done many things that were wrong and I've also did things that were right. Every time I did something wrong, I always felt uneasy inside, I guess that's the Holy Spirit's way of telling you that that's just plain wrong. When you do something right, you feel a happiness inside and I believe that feeling comes from God. As for what you should do if things are not clear at the moment... Here is a verse from Philippians 2:13 " for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose." He creates in you the desire to act according to his will and his plan for your life.
jon brother. sometimes. all you need to do..is just PRAY and tell god that you need his help, and acknowledge his LORDSHIP over your life.then whatever you do and what decisions you make from then ON...trust that that is god leading you. and ask god to close and open doors ahead.. even if u make wrong decisions..God will still guide you to the right path cos he knows you submitted.He doesnt always speak in audible voices..sometimes..things happen, engineered by god. i knew he wanted me here..cos i didnt actually wanna go to the usa..and i just prayed..and he opened doors..long story..someday i ll explain.but yeah.trust. Gabriels right man..theres a feeling inside you.
Post a Comment
<< Home